Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I love Fall


I love the changing of the seasons. But I think my favorite seasonal transistion is Summer to Fall. I love the colors of the earth. I love the smell in the air. I love the crisp air when you open your door to send your kids off to school. I love that it means that it is getting close to the time of year where we all can slow down a little and hunker in for the winter months. Our family has been living in Illinios for 3 years now. We are literally surrounded by cornfields. I have learned to love these cornfields. Although, my allergies disagree. You can look out your window and see why planting and harvesting is used so often in the scriptures. I am so grateful to live on this "beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment